Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There isn't a mouse connected is the displayed message, but my apple wireless mouse is on and discoverable. What's up.

The message is "There isn't a mouse connected" but my wireless mouse is on, and is discoverable, that is the

green light is flashing. Why isn't it connected?

Mac mini

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 11:48 AM

2 replies

Oct 26, 2014 7:02 PM in response to Barry Hemphill

I got the green blinking light, and my mouse would not connect. I tried three different sets of batteries and all three just made the mouse blink twice over and over.

I deleted my apple mouse as a recognizable device from my bluetooth preferences, as someone else suggested. However the green light was still blinking and my bluetooth couldn't find my mouse to reconnect it. Then I clicked "turn bluetooth off" and then turned it right back on - and bingo! It saw my mouse, I re-paired the mouse, and all is good!

There isn't a mouse connected is the displayed message, but my apple wireless mouse is on and discoverable. What's up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.