Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY doesn't my computer recognize audio cd's??? Trying to import cd's and it thinks they're blank! i've updated drivers and run diagnostics. No answers yet. Help!

I'm currently ripping my cd's into iTunes, and some of the discs in a series show up blank, when others are ripped successfully. I have already run diagnostics in itunes, which just brings me to the same page every time online with no answers. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1567?viewlocale=en_US I have updated the driver, but it said it was already at the latest software available. I'm on Windows 7 on an Asus laptop. How do I import cd's that have information? Why does it register in iTunes AND windows media player as a blank disc? How do I fix this? Thanks so much! 🙂

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 11:40 AM

There are no replies.

WHY doesn't my computer recognize audio cd's??? Trying to import cd's and it thinks they're blank! i've updated drivers and run diagnostics. No answers yet. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.