Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing from WIN XP to MAC OS X using Bonjour

Hi,

I am trying to Print to my Powerbook using bonjour, with the printer connected to a WIN XP machine. I downloaded WIN Bonjour and installed it, but it seems as if this is more for people who have the printer connected to the MAC. Is there a way that I can keep my printer connected to my PC, and print on my MAC?

I should mention that I have a CANON i560 and that Canon's drivers for the MAC don't seem to work for the printer. I print over the network and the text is shrunk, which is a driver issue. Is there any way to make Bonjour work with my PC?

Powerbook G4 12 inch, Mac OS X (10.4.3), 100 GB HD, Superdrive, 1.25 GB RAM

Posted on Apr 18, 2006 2:13 PM

4 replies

Apr 19, 2006 9:22 AM in response to iFelix

Hey felix,

Thanks for the info. The PrintFab drivers did work, but as you said they cost. My printer only cost me $125 and I can't see spending $57 for drivers that stupid Canon should give me for free. Any other drivers that I can use that are free for a Canoni560??? Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Nabil 🙂

Printing from WIN XP to MAC OS X using Bonjour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.