Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder doesn't display contents of shared NAS

I recently upgraded my NAS to the latest version and since then I cannot access the NAS in the usual way from any Mac. The Macs are Macbook Pro 2.4 duel core OSX 10.7.5 and iMac 3.2 i3 10.6.8. The NAS is a STORA 2110.

I can connect using the Stora application or using Go - Connect to server - smb://STORA then choose the partitions to mount and I can see the files on MyStora.

If I select Stora from the left hand side of the Finder window under SHARED, I says status is connected but it doesn''t show any files. It spins and spins.

I think this is something to do with how apple speaks to linux/windows...

You may wonder what the problem is as I can see it, well I have 27,000 songs on the Stora that have been added to iTunes from the old way, the shared connection, and iTunes cant see them when I connect using the Go - Connect to server... connection. I think because the path to the Stora is different for each connection.

I'm happy to have a work around if it is the path?

HELP!

Logic Studio, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 1:02 PM

There are no replies.

Finder doesn't display contents of shared NAS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.