Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 Unlocked on Straight Talk. Manual MMS Setttings without Celluar Data Network

Is there a way to manually access Celluar Data Network options on straight talk without using the tmobile Sim Card swap method ? A manual way to enter Apn settings for mms to work properly iPhone 5 is unlocked on Straight Talk...... I've search for weeks I keep seeing plist and iBot editing but there has to be a real solution to this problem there are thousands of users with an iPhone on straight talk that don't have the jail break option to get these settings to work and stay even after losing power or a reboot. Any help would be appreciated Thanks in advance ....... 😕

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 1:55 AM

3 replies

Nov 10, 2012 2:04 AM in response to wjosten

Thanks for your quick response I have the unlockit profile installed however this does now allow MMS messages on the iPhone 5 I can get pictures thru my email and iMessages however regular MMS have never worked on my new iPhone 5. However on iPhone 4s I was able to trick the phone is displaying the Celluar Data Network after doing a sim card swap however I am not having that kind of luck on the iPhone 5. Everything works except MMS and thats because I don't direct access to the Celluar Data Network under the setting > general > celluar Options. I wish unlockit.co.nz was able edit my other settings.

Iphone 5 Unlocked on Straight Talk. Manual MMS Setttings without Celluar Data Network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.