Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am downloading WMA audiobooks from my poblic library using Overdrive.com. Now I would like to delete those I have listened too. Any suggestions?

I am downloading WMA format audiobooks from my public library using their program Overdrive.com to transfer my downloads from the library to my iPod Classic. Now I would like to delete the ones I have listened to. Can anyone give me strp-by-step instructions if this is possible?

iPod classic

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 6:59 AM

See here: How to remove audiobooks from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod

B-rock

6 replies

Nov 29, 2012 7:07 PM in response to planb77

Thank you for your help and hanging in there! It is several hours later...and I find all the audiobooks - even the ones I thought I had deleted - are now back and still in my iPod. Unfortunately, they are no loger in the iTunes library so I can't choose to delete them again. I struggle with technology, so wonder if you have an idea of what happened, why, or what else I could try??

Dec 1, 2012 7:14 AM in response to planb77

Yes, I used the instructions exactly from the library and the deletion looked on the surface to be going well. I deleted about ten books and they were gone from thr itunes library, and I left about 6 books that I still wanted to listento. But as soon as I ejected my iPod and checked I couldn't find audiobooks anywhere. Then about five hours later I thought I would look again and every book from my time of start-up was still in "audiobooks". Then I checked the iTunes library and they were deleted from there. Justed checked this AM and all the books are still in iPod.?

I am downloading WMA audiobooks from my poblic library using Overdrive.com. Now I would like to delete those I have listened too. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.