Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How soon did your iPhone ship?

Hi,

For those of you who ordered the new iPhone (5) during the "available 3-4 weeks" how long after you've place the order did your iPhone ship?

Reason I'm asking this is because I've read from numerous (trusted) sources that the "big three" in the US have lowered their waiting times to one week or less yet the Apple Online Store still states 3 to 4 weeks.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 4:51 PM

5 replies

Nov 21, 2012 12:16 PM in response to Andrei_O

I have the same issue. Ordered it two and a half weeks ago, and even though the expected ship dates have changed from 3-4 weeks then 2-3 weeks and now 2 weeks, my date still shows the original ship dates of Nov. 30-Dec. 6

I can walk into the AT&T store right now and pick one up as they told me they have a few in stock. This is agrrivating. I keep waiting for the email to tell me it has finally shipped. I'm so anxious I check it several times a day! LOL.

How soon did your iPhone ship?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.