Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I log in to my iTunes account (iPod Touch)? Whenever I put in the password it refreshes and keeps prompting me - it doesn't say it is incorrect, it just refreshes it.

I just bought an iTunes card and was eager to redeem it. My iPod prompted me to log in as usual, but when I put in the correct password it just kept prompting me again. I've tried putting in my password to log in but it won't allow me to get into my account, rather it just refreshes and prompts me, and I've been doing this about ten times before I gave up. My internet connection is fine and all else is running smoothly.

And no, it isn't the incorrect password. I have tried putting in an alternative password to check, before refreshing it said it was incorrect.

With the correct password it'll just keep prompting me over and over so I cannot get in. This is really annoying and I don't know what to do as this hasn't happened before.

If anyone knows what is going on please inform me.

(Also: I cannot sync my iPod into any computers at the moment. I lost the previous computer and if I synced it with the new one I would lose everything on it, and some information on there is dear to me such as photos and videos. That is if I had a choice - computers with iTunes don't seem to recognise it as an iPod device, rather a camera which I can't take anything off of.

This is another problem on its own, though.)

iPod touch

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:03 PM

1 reply

Why can't I log in to my iTunes account (iPod Touch)? Whenever I put in the password it refreshes and keeps prompting me - it doesn't say it is incorrect, it just refreshes it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.