Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download movie to mac which I purchased on Apple TV

I purchased BladeRunner-30th anniversary in HD on my 3rd gen Apple TV. When I go to my Mac (MBPro+Retina, running 10.8.2) & look for it in my Movie section of iTunes, I don't see it. I go to "Store->Check for Available Downloads..." and receive a message that everything available for download has been.

How can I retrieve this movie onto my laptop/main computer? Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:32 AM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2012 8:49 PM in response to kosh.b5

Hi Kosh,

I have the same issue kinda with Blade Runner (although I bought the Director's cut). I can see it available in my cloud and when I go to the Itunes Store page for it, it shows I bought it HD. I can't seem to download it in HD thought, despite meeting all the software and hardware requirements.

On the itunes store page for the movie I see the HD version is a 3.54GB file, and the SD is 1.3GB, it keeps downloading the SD.

I can't download movie to mac which I purchased on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.