Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't play iTunes movies

I'm running Windows 8 64-bit with 64 bit iTunes, and cannot get my movies purchased in iTunes to play. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all programs/utilities necessary for iTunes (Bonjour, Apple device, Quicktime, etc.), but my movies, though downloaded, won't play. I can see the frames in the preview when clicking on different sections of the movie, but I get no sound, or audio, and the track doesn't advance at all.

Additionally, when I go into the iTunes store, or attempt to play my movie, iTunes asks me every time to authorize my computer, I put in my info, it accepts it, but never remembers it. It always states that I have 2 of 5 authorized, and I feel the 2 issues may be related. Any help would be much appreciated.

iTunes-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 8

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 11:53 AM

There are no replies.

Can't play iTunes movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.