sry for the delay. I tried already the "start it several times"-Method but without success. I tried it from different locations (different Internet providers) and I tried to reinstall MainStage. No Success either.
There ist no "force"-Option, only an "OK"-Button. I have 87GB of free disk space, I hope this will be enough for MainStage
I downloaded MainStage just days ago. Should be the newest Version (There is also no update available in the App Store). I can't even check the version number, because I can't start the app
You already done a lot of possible things to see if it stats
When I said "force" is just because other users keep pushing and restast the download several times and it did. Could it be because too many people ate trying to connect so apple site? Can you try on night time with less users? A few days ago the forum was down maybe something changed. I really don´t .
Seem´s like it´s a question to the Apple Support Center.
Try it and post your results.
Hope I´ve helped you
I've found the problem with the help of the apple support.
For all of you, who has the same Problem:
First Solution (worked for me):
- deactivate Little Snitch and start Mainstage again.
- Go To "Library" using the upper Menu "Go To" -> Press Alt to see the "Library"
- Open Caches Directory
- Put all of the directories (in Caches) in to the trashcan
- Shutdown your Mac (without cleaniing your trash)
- Press Left Shift und Start Mac (It will start in Secure Mode)
- After the start, clean your trashcan
- Shutdown your Mac again
- Start your Mac and press immediately CMD + R + P
- Wait until your mac starts 2-3 times
This procedure will clean your cache and some other things. Doesn't worked for me, but could be useful for some others.