Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost audio tracks in .mov.

This is weird. I created a video in Keynote then imported it to GarageBand for audio tracks. I exported then to disc in .mov. Sent the .mov to YouTube. No problems. Then I edited the original in GarageBand. When I export to disc in .mov no problem. When I upload to YouTube the original version audio is there not the edited version. OK. I ran a test where I deleted the track in question entirely exported to disc then uploaded to YouTube. Low and behold the original version with the deleted sound track is what plays not the version I just uploaded. The same result happens when I use Wondershare to convert the .mov to MP4; the edited version is not there only the original. I have fooled around for hours trying to find a work around short of starting the project all over again. Anyone else ever run into this?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 2:16 PM

There are no replies.

Ghost audio tracks in .mov.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.