Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream limits my Apple TV Slideshow

This is a question at the convergence of Aperture, Apple TV and photostream. I have over 20,000 photos in my Aperture library. Prior to iCloud, I used my Aperture library as the photo slide show screen saver on my Apple TV and I loved the way it would randomly jump from within all the projects and folders I have in my photo library. Now, the only (?) way to get my photos on the Apple TV is through photostream, which has a maximum of 1000 photos. So, not only am I only seeing less than 5% of my library in the slide show, but it is limited to a few projects, so it has the appearance of being a lot lesss random.

Is there any way to:

- access my entire library on Apple TV?

- upload more projects into photostream, even if it is fewer photos per project?

- set up photostream to continuously cycle through the entire library?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Apple TV (2nd generation)

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 2:53 PM

Don't know the answer, but you might get better results posting this question over in the Aperture and/or Apple TV forums.

1 reply

Photostream limits my Apple TV Slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.