Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have tried all of the above to reset my 30gb ipod but its still not working, please help

Hi, i have a ipod classic, it now wont turn on or do anything, i have charged it, toggled the HOLD button and tried all the suggested press and hold, but nothing. Ive tried conecting it to the computer via a USB cable again nothing, its not even showing on my Itunes account when thats turned on.

Any one got any ideas, TIM

iPod classic

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 3:39 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2012 6:46 AM in response to mungo147

Have you left the iPod to charge for a couple of hours and then tried resetting it again? It can take up to at least 30 minutes of charging before an iPod with a dead battery shows any signs of life. By a reset, I assume you mean pressing and holding both the Select/Center and Menu buttons together long enough for the Apple logo to appear?

iPod won't turn on

B-rock

i have tried all of the above to reset my 30gb ipod but its still not working, please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.