Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Stream has disappeared!

As of this evening, I cannot reach PhotoStream from iPhoto or Aperture on either of my Macs, laptop or desktop. I get a message popup telling me to review my settings, which I have and they're fine. However, my iPad and iPhone can still see PhotoStream and its images. Any ideas? Thanks.

Mac Pro (Early 2008), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:37 PM

There are iCloud server issues effecting photo stream for some users right now (see http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/). Give it some time and it will probably fix itself.

4 replies

Nov 13, 2012 12:42 AM in response to randers4

Thanks randers4, I followed your link. It's good to know there is a problem at their end!

But unfortunately though it now says on the systemstatus report that they've fixed it, I still can't see PhotoStream from my Macs. I've checked all my settings again and restarted, but no joy.

I'll leave it a few more hours and see if it comes back before I raise it with Apple.

Nov 13, 2012 2:15 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks. I ended up having to call Apple and they tried the same thing, but we ended up having to disable PhotoStream and iCloud, clear out all the caches, reset the PRAM, restart in safe mode, restart iCloud, restart the Mac twice more, then finally I got PhotoStream back!

Bit messy but at least it has been fixed.

Again, thanks both of you who offered suggestions.

Photo Stream has disappeared!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.