Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot import some CD artwork to iTunes even though all steps are followed correctly

I can't seem to import some CD artwork into I tunes. I can drag the artwork into the artwork box when using "get info" but when I click OK, the artwork disappears. When I try to drag or paste the image to the artwork box on the lower left, the image appears for less than a second and disappears.

Don't know what else to do.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:19 PM

5 replies

Nov 13, 2012 3:44 AM in response to Limnos

The images are simply jpegs. What's confusing is that the images were in my library when using an iMac version 10.4.11. I'm now running Mountain Lion on a different computer and I can't get the artwork to load. What's also interesting is that when I select songs and choose the get info button, some of the music has an "add artwork" button with a drop down menu and some simply has the blank box that you need to check to drag the image to.

Apr 13, 2013 4:53 PM in response to greinke

can't help, just wanted to add my voice for this problem...

tried several times to add artwork in "Get Info" box where the add artwork option is available...add picture from my pictures folder and it shows up when song is playing, but after I switch to another song then back to the song I just added the artwork to, the artwork that has just been added a few minutes before has disappeared!

hope someone has an answer to this disappearing act...or has Criss Angel been hired by Apple to run iTunes development? 😉 lol

Cannot import some CD artwork to iTunes even though all steps are followed correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.