Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded iTunes 10.7 for my PC but it won't open. I've tried everything I could find but none of them worked. What do I do?

I have downloaded iTunes 10.7 but everytime I try to open it, all my computer does is pretend like it's loading but then does nothing. I have looked everywhere to find a way to fix it but nothing I've done has worked and it's really starting to bother me. How do I make iTunes open?

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:27 PM

5 replies

Nov 12, 2012 11:08 PM in response to meganruth22

everytime I try to open it, all my computer does is pretend like it's loading but then does nothing.

Can you check something for me please?

Restart your PC. after the PC restarts, bring up your Task manager, and go to the "Processes" tab. Click "Image name" to sort the processes alphabetically.

Now try to launch iTunes.

Does an itunes.exe process appear? If so, does it vanish after a second or so, or does it persist in the Processes tab (even though iTunes itself never shows up)?

I downloaded iTunes 10.7 for my PC but it won't open. I've tried everything I could find but none of them worked. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.