1. How can I send via bluetooth my Sony Ericsson c510a contacts to my MacBookPro (Mountain Lion)?
2. How can I see the Phone Memory contacts or SIM Memory contacts using Bluetooth?
Basiclly I've discovered the following:
- iSync isn't available with Mountain Lion
- Using Mac bluetooth I can see most of the phones data but not the contacts (I can easily upload pics for example just using Get)
- I've also tried alternative software like www.soocial.com but can't make the connection between phone and PC
1. Pair the phone and Mac. Enable Bluetooth Sharing on the Mac in the Sharing system preferences pane. On the phone go to: Menu > Contacts > Options > Advanced > Send all contacts > Via Bluetooth. A vCard will be sent to the Mac. Double-click the vCard to open the contacts in Contacts.
2. You can't. The phone's OS does not make contacts viewable over Bluetooth