Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Barclays Finance Options Not Available in the IOM

Hi,

I placed an order recently and opted for the finance option. I placed the order on the 6th November, and was approved online, then I sent in the relevant documents the next day (7th November), I didn't hear anything back from them until I phoned them yesterday, saying that "at the end of last week (10th November), they don't offer finance to the Isle of Man or Jersey anymore." - which to me is rubbish, as there are Barlacys banks on the island.

Please can someone chase this up with Barclays, as Apple will be losing customers, because I have a few friends wanting to do the same thing,

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 5:47 AM

This is a user to user forum. No one here can assista you with this. You need to contact Apple directly: http://www.apple.com/contact/

4 replies

Nov 13, 2012 7:15 AM in response to Kevdog101

Sorry, but Apple does not publish email addresses for customer support.

If you called the Apple Store and they've told you that they can no longer offer financing to you - which has nothing to do with the presence of a Barclay bank on your island, retail banks being a completely separate division of Barclays Bank Plc - then you'll have to look for other ways of financing. You might want to try contact Barclays directly, or ask you own bank about consumer financing.

Regards.

Barclays Finance Options Not Available in the IOM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.