Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AU Inst doesn't appear as input option in aux track

I can't figure out why my instance of Omnisphere won't appear as an input option to an aux track (I've done this before and it worked fine). I created a multi-timbral instance of Omnisphere (appeared as inst1 with 8 tracks) then I added 8 aux tracks (so I could do surround mixing.) when I selected input for the aux track there were input options for Ableton Live and Sibelius, but nothing for my Omnisphere instrument (Inst1.) I've obviously forgotten to do something, but I can't figure out what it is. Please help.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 7:29 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2012 11:16 AM in response to jfhallst

Hi

You need to use a Multi-Output instance of the plugin: click-hold on the Omnisphere plug in the I/O slot, select Omnisphere from the top of the list and choose Multi-Output.

Ideally, you will then create the Aux channels for the outputs using the small + at the bottom of the Omnisphere channel strip

CCT

AU Inst doesn't appear as input option in aux track

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.