Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to use maps offline? Google had option to download offline maps for the places beforehand. Now I am going to visit several countries and I will not be able to use wifi or cellular network there. How can I download chance for certain cities?

Hello.

I am going to visit several European cities and will not be able to use cellular network or wifi there. Google has option to download maps for certain locations beforehand. How can I do the same with new apple maps of ios6? How can I download maps for brussels, amsterdam and brugge? or is there a way to downgrade back to ios5 to get google maps?

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 9:35 AM

There are no replies.

Is there a way to use maps offline? Google had option to download offline maps for the places beforehand. Now I am going to visit several countries and I will not be able to use wifi or cellular network there. How can I download chance for certain cities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.