Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding a photo/still image to start of movie freezes on that image and doesn't transition to rest of movie

I have basically completed my movie with images, audio clips and background audio. I want to add one more still image to the start of the movie but when I do that and try to play my movie, it freezes on that one image I just added (yet continues to play the audio for the rest of the movie). I took my problem to the Apple store today and they had no clue how to fix (said it must be a bug) and just suggested I export the movie then import it again into a new movie. But when I do that I lose the quality of the images considerably. I am 99% done with the movie and just need this title image inserted in.

Any ideas why this might be happening or how to resolve without re-building the entire movie again?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 12:55 PM

1 reply

Adding a photo/still image to start of movie freezes on that image and doesn't transition to rest of movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.