Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Conflict between OSX 10.6.8 and Soundtrack Pro 2.02

I recently upgraded to OSX 10.6.8. Now, Soundtrack Pro 2.0.2 is not letting me export.

Is there a know conflict between the two software versions?

Thanks

mp

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 1:03 PM

10 replies

Nov 14, 2012 4:59 AM in response to Marco_Polo

Marco_Polo wrote:

It ain't the disk repair thing. There is a conflict.

Anybody listening at Apple?

Any suggestions? Any ideas?

mp

If you insist it's a conflict between the OS and STP, then it must be true.

Apple doesn't pay attention to these boards. If you want attention from them, use their feedback links.

Good luck.

Russ

Apr 29, 2013 8:12 PM in response to Marco_Polo

MP....Did you ever get an answer to this question? After many years of using Final Cut Studio 2 on OS 10.5, I finally updated to OS 10.6.8. I'm having exactly the same issues you described here. I have also found that Compressor crashes on me any time I try to select a custom export destination. And DVD Studio Pro won't quit in the normal way. I have to force quit DVDSP to get out of the application. And, LiveType won't allow me to save my projects without crashing. Final Cut and Motion appear to be working fine...so far. I decided to totally uninstall Final Cut Studio 2 (using Digital Rebellions FCS Remover Application), and I just reinstalled FCS 2 all over again. Still having the same issue. I'd appreciate any help you can offer with this.

Thanks!

Ken

Apr 30, 2013 11:52 AM in response to Marco_Polo

WOW! That's awesome service. I'll see if I can get my Apple store to do the same thing. Did they do it free because you have Apple Care, or were they just being helpful? I'm in Atlanta. Where are you located? If in Atlanta, please tell me what store you visited. I've found that some stores are more helpful than others.

Thanks!

Ken

Conflict between OSX 10.6.8 and Soundtrack Pro 2.02

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.