Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto blurs my pictures after switching to them

Hello, i have a large iPhoto library, when i'm in iphoto and cycling through my pictures. right after switching pictures (via the right/left keyboard arrow key), the picture apears clear as day, but then after half a second the pictures apears to blur, its noticable as 3 people have identified it. I did have the library on an external HD and thought that might be the culprit, i since moved it to my MacBook HD and the issue continures. I have no idea where to start and would love a hand.

Thanks

Jeff

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 6:17 PM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2013 12:28 PM in response to vibejeff

Same here. 2013 imac. when cycling throught photos on iPhoto they are in focus for fraction of a second and then become out of focus. Before I realized it, I actually deleted many photos because they appeared blurry. Very frustrating to have later found out they were absolutely perfect. I literally thought my camera was terrible.

Please fix this obvious glitch!!!

iPhoto blurs my pictures after switching to them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.