- Has she backed up the iPod to iCloud? This is how it would have been done:
- If so the she can restore from that backup. The above provides instructions for that.
- You can connect the iPod to a computer and see if you can make a backup in iTunes. That is covered by the above. If yes then restore from that backup.
- Last is to see if yo can get it from your PhotoStream if that was turned on. For how see:
- Otherwise, you are out of luck.
She did none of the above unfortunatelly, she is 12. Apple needs to find a better solution for this though. it's easier to steal a device and wipe clean that it is for someone who owns the device to deal with a screwed up password. The irony is that she changed the password and swears it just didn't work with the new password....