Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does keynote work any better on the new iPad or iPad mini compared to older iPads? I do not want to lose any functionality by switching my presentations from my air to an ipad.

does keynote work any better on the new iPad or iPad mini compared to older iPads? I do not want to lose any functionality by switching my presentations from my Macbook air to an ipad. Things like not displaying actions, resizing images, not playing videos embedded in a presentation would all be deal breakers. It would be more convenient to use an iPad, but not if it changes the nature of the presentation. Does the A6 processor make a difference? I tried to run a presentation on my iPhone 5 and many of my animations did not work. Is that just due to the limitations of the iOS based version of Keynote or the device itself. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 9:19 AM

Limitations are due to iOS and not the device.

Here is an Apple kb about Keynote that sheds some light on the

issues between the OS X and iOS versions: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4114

3 replies

does keynote work any better on the new iPad or iPad mini compared to older iPads? I do not want to lose any functionality by switching my presentations from my air to an ipad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.