Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

picture in video

Hello, I was running orientation this weekend with gopro hd2 camera. Now I wonder if it is possible to add a small image of the map in the ground-left corner. The map should be there throughout the movie that is just over 20 minutes. Is it possible to do this in imovie? If it´s not, do you have any suggestions for other programs?

iMovie '11, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 7:13 AM

1 reply

Nov 23, 2012 4:24 PM in response to Daniel_f95

Pinnacle studio app allows such a thing. If you have a video and/or an image, you drop that on top of the main video and you get several montage options. There is an Adobe help file explaining the process. I'm just learning the GoPro to Pad to App world so my apologies if this isn't the solution you are looking for. That said, I gave Android a good go and they simply do not have the apps at this time. WIN8 RT was worse. Here's to on the trail GoPro editing with Apple!

picture in video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.