Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Project Pro from iWorks for numbers

Hi

I am using Project pro from iworks where one can purchase templates.

It really is great, except for one small (yet important) thing I can not figure out how to change!

It plots work done and still to be one per object on the y axix in a slit bar graph, but then on the x axix plots days to completion.

This is not helpful, as at a glance you cant see what is ment to be done by which date. I have tried to adjust the table but only get massive values when I try to put the start dates in.

Does anyone know of how to get around this?

Template i'm using below

http://iworkpress.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89:gantt-char t-template-for-numbers-09-pro-version&catid=40:numbers-pro&Itemid=150

Thanks a million

MacBook Pro, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 7:50 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2012 12:32 PM in response to keriwinkle

KW,

There's no way we can comment on your Numbers template for project planning without seeing it, and since it's a paid download that's a problem. I don't know what your terms of use are, but if you are allowed to send the populated template to another user for comment, you can send it to my email address, listed in my Profile and I will try to answer your question.

Jerry

Project Pro from iWorks for numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.