Hey guys i have a movie player (JW Player) that does not work in safari.
It has been tested and works for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
What im doing is injecting a video into JW Player from a .aspx page that gets the video out of a database.
Because the video is stored in bytes in a database and not in a file structure i had to do it like this.
You can find all the nessesary code to my video player and the .aspx page on a question i have made on stackoverflow which you can find HERE
All im trying to do is get this to work in safari, it works with every other browser i have tested on.
NOTE: When i give JW Player a movie directly through a file structure the video DOES play. Its only when im trying to give the video as bytes flushed out from an aspx page that it does not work.
Contact JW Player support.
Retrieving data ...