Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple sent me a broken iPod TWICE. Will they exchange it again?

I bought an iPod Touch 4G late October and it arrived through UPS on November 1st. Upon opening the box and inspecting it, I noticed the whole left side of the glass was chipped. I called Apple immediately and an exchange was scheduled. The new one arrived on November 6. I inspected it carefully and didn't see any signs of damage so I was relieved. But then I noticed the volume down button was hard to press. I shrugged it off and blamed my fingers. Now, a week later I couldn't stand it anymore and closely looked at the volume buttons. The one to lower the volume is halfway jammed into the ipod while the other volume button is normal.

I'm extremely ******. I hardly believe it's bad luck that got me two broken iPods. Apple needs to inspect their products better.. So my questions is, will they exchange it again? And for curiosity's sake, anyone else have this bad service issue? I'm afraid if I call them, I'll get angry..

Thanks.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 4:00 PM

1 reply

Apple sent me a broken iPod TWICE. Will they exchange it again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.