Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quality slim "smart case" for iPad 4/retina iPad

Hi all!

I just bought myself beautiful black iPad 4 but the store didn´t have any good case/cover for it. I have browsed the web but I´m yet to find a cover which has the look and functionality I´m looking for. These are the criterias I´m looking for:

1. Light. I want to be able to hold the iPad comfortably in the air.

2. Slim. I don´t want any excessive bulk.

3. Protecting front and back. Mainly from cratches. I can´t expect it to hold up against a 5 foot drop considering I want a light case.

4. I want some nice quality but not over 100 $. It can be leather or other materials as well.

5. I want it to NOT cover the glass of the iPad like so many leathercases do.

6. The case must double as a stand in both typing stance/mode and viewing stance/mode. Preferrably more then one angle in viewing mode.

7. The sleep/wake function must work well for iPad 4. I have read so many reviews where the sleep/wake activates way to often by "mistake" when carrying around the iPad or in a bag.

Part of the problem finding a case is that the iPad 4 hasn´t been around for that long I guess. Design wise I really like the Jisoncase real leather smart cover:

http://www.jisoncase.com/product/newipad-case-brown.html

But I´ve read from someone that the flip gets "worn in" so the sleep/wake function activates all the time, draining the battery. But design wise it´s a true winner!

iPad

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 11:32 PM

There are no replies.

Quality slim "smart case" for iPad 4/retina iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.