Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Going Crazy with my supportprofile.apple.com

I´m not able to delete my registration of any apple device on supportprofile.apple.com.

When I sign in with my apple ID, I see a list of my 7 apple products.

Sorry, one of the ipads in my list I have sold a few months ago.

The new owner send my a Mail, if I could please delete my registration for that ipad, because he wants to register it on his own ID.

I tried really hard, but in my case this is not possible, I click on the ipad, Loading... nothing happens... after a few seconds the same page seems to be reloaded. My brother tried the same with his own ID, everything works fine. He is able to delete the registration of every apple device on his list.

I called the Apple Phone support, they told me unregistration for sold apple products is not neccessary, because if the new owner signs in with his own ID the product will be registered for him automatically.

Fact is, I can't delete the registration and the new owner can't register his iPad.

What else can I do, any solutions?

iPad

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 6:26 AM

There are no replies.

Going Crazy with my supportprofile.apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.