Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Effect on the drop zone

I work on final cut 7, and i try to use the "3D text projects" (in that case the template is "large format.HD"), but i have a problem because the effects i put on my images disappear when i put them in the drop zone.

For exemple an image which was shot in color, but that i changed in black and white in my timleine, is not black and white anymore after puting it in my drop zone...

Can i change that in order to keep the effect of the images after puting them in the drop zone?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Final Cut Pro 7, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 9:17 AM

I do not know if this will help, but I was doing some work on drop zones this week and I would open a new sequence and insert the clip I wanted to use. I would edit it as I wanted, and then export that clip. I would then import that clip into my project and use it in the drop zone.

May be a better way, but this works for me....

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2012 9:17 AM in response to CMarinette

I do not know if this will help, but I was doing some work on drop zones this week and I would open a new sequence and insert the clip I wanted to use. I would edit it as I wanted, and then export that clip. I would then import that clip into my project and use it in the drop zone.

May be a better way, but this works for me....

Effect on the drop zone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.