Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any suggestions to remove the white spots on the aluminium back of my black iPhone 5,it came with them and they are annoying me help please?

When I opened my iPhone 5 from the box I noticed that it had a few white spots on the aluminium back piece.I took no notice of it but as time went they started to get more noticeable and is now beginning to annoy me seeming as they shouldn't be there in the first place and I spent €900 on the phone expecting it to be perfect.I have had the iPhone for about 3 weeks now and have never used it outside the case.I have made sure it is not the case that is doing it.Also the case and phone are parted and cleaned of lint weekly so that is not the problem.I have seen many discussions on forms about these iPhone being scratched after shipped, just wondering if apple and its resources have any suggestions to hall me rectify the problem

Thanks

Darragh Mc

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:53 AM

There are no replies.

Are there any suggestions to remove the white spots on the aluminium back of my black iPhone 5,it came with them and they are annoying me help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.