Fellow users answer questions in the forum... NOT employees of Apple. I suggest calling the Apple support phone line. This information is located here:
More ways to get help:
- Contact iTunes Store support
- U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support:
(800) APL-CARE (800-275-2273)
- U.S. iPhone technical support:
(800) MY-IPHONE (800-694-7466)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers
- Contact a mobile carrier
- Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar
- Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider
If the questions you have are ones that require answers from an Apple employee, then Wayne's advice is well taken.
But this user-to-user forum is a human-to-human forum as well. It's not a chat room, so you'll find some delay between question and response, and will have to state the question/issue clearly and completely for a quick and efficient solution, but the participants here do have a pretty good skill set, so for most questions, you'll get a useful answer.
What's your question?