Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto library missing

Please, Please help, lost very important images from my business. Here's what happened:

I had my iphoto library on an external disk but transfered it back to my macbook. The library icon remained on the external but the library transfered to my macbook. I couldn't find the location of the library file but iphoto worked fine though I had no idea where it was finding the photos. I know it was on my computer because I was able to access photos with external disconnected.

I tried to move the library back by hitting alt when opening iphoto and created a new library on the external device. The new library is on external but is empty and I can't find my libaray anywhere on the computer. I have tried looking for iphoto, IMG or JPEG files with spotlight but no luck. I use time machine but it's not finding any iphoto files either.

Have a lost them?

Thank you

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

iphoto library missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.