Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?, Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?, Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?

Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:33 PM

4 replies

Nov 25, 2012 2:43 PM in response to ZIKTONIK

Try going to About this Mac, under Apple menu, more info, in the left column hard ware click power. Under battery info see what it says under battery health>condition. If not normal, the battery probably needs service (replacement). You want take it to the Apple store to have it replaced, as this can other more serious issues if left un-tended to.

Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?, Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?, Many times my laptop s temperature getting vey hight,what does that means guys ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.