Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transparent blue keyboard

Hi guys, for some reason when I go to purchase something off the App Store when my keyboard pops up its transparent blue which I know us not right as all the keys are slightly transparent as well! Just wondering if anybody's had the same problem and if you know a solution to the problem.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 1:20 PM

8 replies

Nov 21, 2012 12:26 PM in response to 13AG13

Hi,

since i have this "feature" too (only on the "password-keyboard"), i was searching differnces between my iphone and the ones without this special colour...

The only thing, i can think about, is, that there is my developer-account linked to my iphone (and apple says "iPhone 5 users should disconnect their device from Xcode and reboot prior to installing iOS 6.0.1 over the air." and i didn't do that)

What about your iphone? Developer or not?

Michael

Jan 20, 2013 1:53 PM in response to 13AG13

Any news yet on a fix? I've had this problem since I got my new iPhone 5 in October last year. Interestingly, it's not happened to my wife's iPhone 4 which is running the same OS, which leads me to think that it's possibly an app (or combination of apps) conflicting with the basic OS framework.
Anyway, looking forward to getting this sorted...It doesn't do any harm, but just makes me uneasy to know that it's not running as expected.
Again, thanks in advance.

Jan 20, 2013 2:11 PM in response to 13AG13

Hi guys went into apple (the head techie had never seen this problem before) and they wanted to try a factory reset I have yet to do this but it seems like it should work, when I get round to doing this ill let you guys know! Thanks for your replies its good to seem its not just me with this problem. Antonio

Transparent blue keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.