Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with viewing product details on the Support Profile page

Hello,

I don't know if anyone's had this problem, but in the last little while, I've been unable to view the registered product details on my supportprofile.apple.com page.

Basically, I can log in fine, the registered products all show up on the list, but every time I click on any of them to view more details, the page just reloads and nothing happens.

I've tested the support profile page with Safari, Firefox and Chrome (latest versions for all) on Snow Leopard, as well as with the same three browsers on Windows 7 - same story. So, at least on my end, looks like the page is broken.

I was hoping someone might have an idea as to what's going on, or at least confirm that they can reproduce the issue on their end.

Thanks in advance!

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 6:48 AM

I can confirm that this problem exists for me on OS X 10.8.2 in Safari (6.0.2) and Firefox (16.0.2), as well as on Windows 7 in Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 16.0.2.

I've been experiencing the issue for nearly a week now.

1 reply

Issues with viewing product details on the Support Profile page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.