Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I shuffle a playlist during a workout on an ipod nano 7th generation?

How do I shuffle a playlist during a workout on an ipod nano 7th generation? The only shuffle option I see is for all songs, not a specific playlist. I know that I can begin a workout using the now playing option. This will allow me to shuffle a playlist in the begining of my workout, but if I want to change music I cannot get back into shuffle mode unless I select the shuffle all songs option.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 3:24 PM

4 replies

Dec 28, 2012 6:47 PM in response to mkoskuli

I'm not going to return mine, but yea, it's super annoying and apple is really going downhill. The only solution I can see (other than returning it) is to keep only one playlist on it (my workout playlist since that's the one I use). Or I guess I can listen to the songs straight through with no shuffle, which is boring. Or I guess just keep shaking it until I hit a random song in the right playlist. Frustrating.

Aug 16, 2013 7:04 AM in response to isaachaze1

This is from the Nike support page:

<http://support-en-us.nikeplus.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20976/p/3169,3171

Shuffle Songs: Plays songs shuffled randomly from your music library. To shuffle a playlist rather than your entire music library, start the playlist in shuffle mode before setting up your Nike+ workout. Then, when setting up your workout preferences, select "now playing" in the Music menu.

How do I shuffle a playlist during a workout on an ipod nano 7th generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.