Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to insert audio clip into Keynote for iOS?

I want to insert audio into my Keynote presentation on iOS. I exported a presentation from a Mac computer and I see that the sound clip I used is on the presentation, so I guess sound clips can be exported from a presentation made on Mac. However, I don't own a Mac computer and I can't make an original presentation with a sound clip on my computer and send it to iOS. So is there any way to import sound clips into a Keynote presentation directly on the iDevice? Are there any apps (besides the iLife trio) on the App Store--preferably free--that will import audio clips? Is there a way to import music from the Music app? Answers are appreciated. 🙂

iPod Touch 4G - 6.0.1

Keynote - Latest version as of today

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 2:00 PM

BigTarantula99,

Doing a simple Bing search, keynote ios add audio brought up many hits. The first hit is this:

http://workingipad.net/tutorial/2011/11/6/add-audio-and-video-to-a-presentation- in-keynote-for-ipad-or.html

Cordially,

RicD

4 replies

Nov 17, 2012 2:32 PM in response to Ric Donato

Thanks!

I knew I could do workarounds, but I just wanted to add simple audio to Keynote with no computer.

I hope I didn't sound stupid or anything for not trying a simple Google search before I typed everything here, but sometimes I just like to state exactly what my problem is and get the most recent information in my answer.

I marked your reply as "This solved my Question." I do have 2 other questions if you have any suggestions. Thanks again!

Nov 17, 2012 6:00 PM in response to BigTarantula99

BigTarantula99,

No, you did not sound stupid. My reason for mentioning a Google and searching these forums is many times we see the same or similar question within a few post of theirs.

Truth is I do not know the answers to your other questions. Being as I do not create presentations my knowledge of Keynote is limited to using it viewing Power Point presentations, whereas Pages and Numbers I use everyday. As with you I would have to play around with Keynote seeing how to accomplish your tasks. Yes, I know that was not helpful. 😟

Let us hope someone more knowledgable will jump in to assist you.

Cordially,

RicD

How to insert audio clip into Keynote for iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.