299 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 9:35 AM by viccov
I'm having difficulty visualizing what is wrong but try some basic steps first:
- Launch Safari while holding a Shift key - this will start Safari with just your Home page
- If you can see Reset Safari from the Safari menu, try that.
- In addition to downloading and installing Safari again, try reapplying just the Snow Leopard Combo Update: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1399
- There is no need to uninstall Safari first.
- Lastly try deleting Safari's Preferences file: ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.Safari.plist