7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2015 10:55 PM by Baid4421
margencolva Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)

Hi!

• margencolva Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)

Hello

• varjak paw Level 10 Level 10 (169,820 points)

Yes? Do you have a question you'd like us, your fellow users, to help you with? These aren't chat forums, if you were thinking they were and expecting an instant reply. These are non-synchronous discussion forums; you post a question and then wait for someone to read your post and reply. Sometimes a reply will come quickly and sometimes it can take hours; it depends on your question, how much information about the problem you provide, etc.

It also is totally ineffective to mark your own followup post as "solving" your problem since then people will generally bypass your thread. You may want to start a new thread with your question.

Regards.

I just tried that can I get points by myself. I know this isn't a chat forum. Sorry if this disturbed you.

You cannot give yourself points by marking your own reply as either "solved" or "helpful". The only way you get points is by answering someone else's question and having them award such a designation to your post.

Yes I realized that.

OK. Next time if you have questions about the Communities, please just ask in the Using Apple Support Communities forum rather than cluttering up the other forums with vague posts.

• Baid4421 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

hello