Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since Apple notified me by email at my AOL account, informing me they created & gave 2 new email addresses for me (an "@me.com" email account & an "@icloud.com" account to begin to use (along with my original AOL account)-is there any charges or fees???

Since Apple created & gave me 2 new recent email account addresses (@me.com & @icloud.com) is there going to be ANY (not mentioned) fees or charges?? I heard & saw Apple used to charge a fee for a "@me.com" address!! I do not want their new addresses if there will be any charges for either of them!! Please help me with my questions about these recent Apple email addresses they created & gave to me on their behalf! Thank you!!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, @iCloud.com & @me.com questions!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 11:28 AM

There is no charge for an iCloud account at basic level, only if you choose to purchase additional storage.

2 replies

Nov 16, 2012 12:21 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi Roger!

Thank you for letting me know they aren't going to be sneaky & give you those addresses & then charge us for them & they will show up on my bill, surprisingly!! I will NOT pay for an email address I never asked for & make them rectify the issues ASAP!! I appreciate the email addresses if they are included with owning an Apple product, like my iPhone!!

Thank you!

Since Apple notified me by email at my AOL account, informing me they created & gave 2 new email addresses for me (an "@me.com" email account & an "@icloud.com" account to begin to use (along with my original AOL account)-is there any charges or fees???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.