Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync "NOTES" with Outlook 2011's own Notes

Hi All,

I would like to find a way to Sync my iPad's and iPhone's notes from the built in "Notes" App so that they work with Outlook 2011's very own Notes tab. So far I have gotten my Notes to appear as emails after I added my "username@me.com" account to Outlook 2011 for Mac. So I am able to see the notes as an Email and they do update when I make changes via the iPad or iPhone but there is no way to update the notes from Outlook.

I am aware that you can make changes to these notes using Apples "Mail" program so please don't tell me that it works because I am aware of this. I was hoping that since Outlook 2011 was made specifically for the Mac that this would be something it could do as well.

Any thoughts or other work arounds so that the Notes work in Outlook 2011??

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:19 PM

Outlook 2011 is not compatible with iCloud services other than Mail, you can not sync Outlooks notes to iCloud.

4 replies

Sync "NOTES" with Outlook 2011's own Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.