Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with this...

Hi, last week I went to purchase 2 iPhone 5's which were going to be under a new contract for Sprint, both me and my mother had to do a required $500 dollar deposit since we don't have credit yet, since it was a family shared plan, we thought it was only going to get charged on one of us, but it was both, the thing is we decided to cancel, and those $500 dollars were supposed to be returned within 2 to 24 hours. Well, it's been almost a whole week since that happened and we still have not received our money back, I lost my receipt, but I have bank proof that Sprint charged my account $500 dollars, it just hasn't been returned yet, so what can I do guys? Thanks.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 5:56 PM

2 replies

Nov 16, 2012 6:30 PM in response to JulioE

Unfortunately, you are not addressing Apple employees here - we are just other users like you and can't help with such issues. You need to address the issue with the store. They should have a copy of the sales slip - you should get a copy of your receipt. You have proof of your cancelation? Use both when talking to the store.

Help with this...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.