Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After i updated my iPhone i realized i do not have my camera anymore how to get it back? I also using a new notebook so I do not have a back up to transfer it from. Please help

After i updated my iPhone i realized i do not have my camera anymore how to get it back? I also using a new notebook so I do not have a back up to transfer it from. Please help

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 8:58 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2012 9:06 PM in response to fayglugue

I'm assuming you mean you don't have your camera application (which is not saved on any backup anyway).

One way to find it is to get to your home screen, swipe the screen from right to left, and type "Camera" in the search field. Camera is a core Apple app and cannot be deleted, so it must be there somewhere.

An alternate approach is to do Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.