Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes not seeing iphone

itunes not seeing iphone

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 1:26 AM

Try re-installing the iTunes with the latest version.

If no luck, try troubleshooting with help of this article: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1591

2 replies

Nov 17, 2012 9:44 AM in response to DhruvC

Thank you for responding. I have been working with this for a few days now. This article TS1591, in the last section seems to be something i have not tried. I stepped through it looking for all the files, and i would love to do it, but, i cannot download itunes from Apple. When i click download now, next page says "thank you for downloading" and i had received nothing. I was on a call with apple trying to figure this out, and after many tries, they said re install my os from install disc. after i reinstalled from disc, i have about 1.6 gig of up dates to do. with my satellite internet connection that is a lot of planning. so. just finished last updating the second time, and still no iphone. i may take it to the mac store, i am going soon for a possible bad magsafe power cord, (trackpad is all over the place), but i am tempted to do the last section of the test you are recommending.. maybe if you could help me to download itunes easier.

itunes not seeing iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.