Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures are not transfering to my PC Photo Stream..?

My photo's are showing up on my iPod's Photo Stream, but are no longer trasfering to my Window's Photo Stream.. How do I get them to push to my PC??

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 12:13 AM

2 replies

Nov 17, 2012 7:58 AM in response to Kaykay633

Have you tried signing out, then back in again on the icloud control panel on your pc? Also resetting the photostream may help. You need to log into icloud.com, click on your user name in the top right then go to advanced, the rest photostream. It won't delete any pics off your ipod or pc but it will delete any held on the apple servers.

Another thing is uninstall then reinstall icloud.

If these don't work then you probably need to start checking the permissions and settings on the pc.

My photostream only works if I sign out of tghe icloud control panel and sign back in. Even them it will only transfer the photos currently waiting to download in the cloud. If I take any more photos after the first batch have gone over I have to repeat this process again.

Also it may be worth checking that your uploads and shared photostreams are working. Mine are which makes the problem even stranger.

Pictures are not transfering to my PC Photo Stream..?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.