Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have deleted my old email. I want to change security questions .But the reset link sent to my old email ?

I can't reset my apple ID 's security questions ! The problem is, when the security question is forgoten, there is no way of resetting it by means of authenticating the users identity. I got a notice that my security question has been changed, which I did not authorized. So when I tried to access it, i can only reset my password (which I did), but changing the security

question (which is not the s
ame as my old security question), requires me to answer a question that I never set in the first place. Also, the verify security question link sent to entirely different email which I don't know ..... I never receive the link to verify or change my security question ... ( I added itunes gift card , and when I tried to purchase an item , it asks me security questions which I have forgotten and hopelessly I can't reset it )

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 12:53 AM

There are no replies.

I have deleted my old email. I want to change security questions .But the reset link sent to my old email ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.